Tcorr Inspection can assist in providing more efficient methods of inspecting inaccessible assets, thus reducing project cost blowouts. In a joint agreement using the Australia-wide availability and experience of ISO 9001:2015 compliant company National Drones RPA resources, we deploy inspection ready RPA for condition surveys and inspection of assets in a cost effective manner utilising High Definition imaging, 3D modelling and digital thermography.
Utilising our specially developed inhouse corrosion & condition survey software “TcorrSoft” within our RPA scope, Tcorr Inspection is able to provide detailed reports on condition, remediation and risk based analysis.
Put your asset inspections and condition monitoring in the trusted hands of experienced inspection and drone operational personnel.
- High resolution imaging (inspection level quality) of difficult to reach places
- Digital thermography for early detection of defects
- Time lapse comparisons of aging assets
- Aerial inspection – Windfarm towers (wind turbines)
- Concrete towers & tanks, internal / external
- CUI – corrosion under insulation, pipes and tanks – thermal imaging
- Bridges & Dams
- Mining assets & infrastructure
- Transmission towers & infrastructure
- Chimneys & stacks
- Mobile phone towers
- Wharves & marine structure
- Building inspections
- Solar panels – visual & thermal photography