Tcorr Inspection can assist in providing more efficient methods of inspecting inaccessible assets, thus reducing project cost blowouts. We can deploy either our “fit for purpose” Elios (collision tolerant) inspection ready RPA or subsurface mini ROV for condition surveys and inspection of assets in a cost effective manner utilising High Definition imaging, 3D modelling and digital thermography.
Our thermographer is formally trained and certified under the requirements of nondestructive testing (NDT) criteria and adhere to the relevant Standards.
Utilising our specially developed inhouse corrosion & condition survey software “TcorrSoft” (as used predominately with Tier One clients and major Oil & Gas Companies Globally) within our RPA & ROV scope, Tcorr Inspection is able to provide detailed reports on condition, remediation and risk based analysis using the most safest and secure methodologies for accurate data collection.
When surveying solar farms, we not only undertake cell panel thermography but also include the visual assessment of the main infrastructure (racking). All of this information is captured in “TcorrSoft” and allows the client to automatically create reports to pass onto contractors for the remediation of the defects.
When compared to other basic RPA used by most companies, our RPA “Elios” is the industry leader in “Restricted Access Capability” and can decrease downtime and inspection costs, avoid the requirement for elevated work platforms & boom lifts, rope access, confined space entry and increase worker safety by remotely accessing boilers, tanks, pressure vessels, subterranean assets and other complex environments inside your plant. This further reduces OH&S incidental issues that are raised whilst using other RPA in many locations and environments.
Put your asset inspections and condition monitoring in the trusted hands of experienced inspection and drone operational personnel.
- High resolution imaging (inspection level quality) of difficult to reach places
- Digital thermography for early detection of defects
- Time lapse comparisons of aging assets
- Aerial inspection – Windfarm towers (wind turbines)
- Concrete towers & tanks, internal / external
- CUI – corrosion under insulation, pipes and tanks – thermal imaging
- Bridges & Dams
- Mining assets & infrastructure
- Transmission towers & infrastructure (excluding powerlines)
- Chimneys & stacks
- Mobile phone towers
- Wharves & marine structure
- Building inspections
- Solar panels – visual & thermal photography